Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pictures, Great Deals & Hair!

This Post is a variety of pictures, but most of Savannah. I realized that I used to take pictures of my babies nearly every day...and that hasn't been happening of Savannah. And not that I HAVE To....but I WANT to! I just haven't had time. Same thing with maliyah and her hair do's. I used to take pictures of every different hair do and I don't so much any more. But now that we are home and we don't have to rush Maliyah to school in the morning, we can take an extra minute or two to take some cute pictures!

Golly I love this Baby Girl!













Her hair may be short...but I can still have fun with it!








Albertsons had some good sales this last week and then a friend informed me of some coupons to use on top of it and i was able to get a load of stuff. Actually 2 loads! 2 cart loads that is! I went 2 times, each time filling a cart and both times my total was about $37.00. Crazy. And you don't even see the 16 bottles of 2 liter soda sitting out in the garage!



One thing I love about dressing this baby is all her clothes take me back to when maliyah was a baby. How fun to reminisce.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I tried to hit up that awsome sale but by the time I found out, got my coupons ready, and made it to the store the shelves were cleaned out. I need to be more on top of the coupons. Lucky you and Savannah is just too cute for words.