Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thursday

Thursday night this week was our Relief Society Christmas Dinner. Duck was driving the float for the cub scouts in the snow flake parade so he was gone for that with the two older kids and I took the other two for the nursery! Actually I kept Savannah with me, but Jayden kept escaping the nursery! The little sinker loves that place usually, but this night insisted on being with me. These are just some pictures of him being silly at dinner.









When we got home we needed baths. Usually I bathe Savannah on her own and it's pretty quick, but tonight I decided to throw her in with Jayden. He loved having her in there and she was splashing and having so much fun I let her stay in for almost 1/2 hour! It was fun to see her figure out how to splash and make loud noises.













No comments: