Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update 11-1 through 11-8-09

POtTY tRaINinG!!! What else can I say? Although not busy and exhausting like usual....boring and exhausting instead! Honestly I didn't realize how tired and exhausted I would be at the end of the day from sitting and reading, doing puzzles, watching movies and coloring all day. I would fall asleep during everything!

Finally on the day that I had the energy to do a workout during naps, it then gave me the burst of energy to get cleaning done (luckily kids slept well too) and I felt sooooo good that day! It's been really hard to ignore things like the dishes, laundry, bathrooms and every other of the million thigns I could do instead of sitting around following a two year old, but I think I have done a pretty good job waiting knowing they will eventually get done!

The only thing that happened this week that I didn't really write about was our date night on Friday. A gal in the ward had arranged a ward game/date night. We couldn't stay really long and we had to get there after Jade was in bed, but I"m SO glad we went. It was really super fun and I loved being out with DUCK! I hope we can arrange those more often.

1 comment:

Lucie Gibbons said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog (don't quite have the swing of things yet but it's coming). You're ALWAYS up to such amazing things. Isn't it wonderful being a Full-Time MOM? Keep up the GREAT work! And thanks for keeping in touch via blogging. =-]
xo Lucie