Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Random

These are just a few pictures taken...nothing super special about them except they are of my kiddos!





I went with Maliyah to school on her birthday. It was really fun to be there! The kids' sang to her twice, they got to have cupcakes, and I think what Maliyah loved most was having me out with her at recess! She showed me how much she has improved on the hoola hoop and she has done really good!



 

Duck playing around with the kids (and the camera!)



I had made a new outfit for Maliyah to wear on her birthday. She loved the idea, helped me pick out fabric and after staying up late Sunday night to finish it, she refused to wear it becasue she already had something picked out for that day. I was pretty bummed, but didn't want to fight with her on her birthday. Luckily my other daughter can't verbalize her opinion so she got to wear the matching dress!




After about 20 pictures she finally had enough!

No comments: