Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gardner Village

I needed a girls day, a break, a day for me....so I arranged for I, my mom, and my two sisters to go to Gardner Village. It was the best thing in the world! I had so much fun, enjoyed it being just us with no kids (although my mom informed us she did have her kids with her!) and just enjoying my time.

Me, Janine and Becca (and Becca just got her braces out this week, doesn't she look great!?)





And if it looks like we all have sparkly cheeks....it's because we do! There is this darling store, probably my new favorite that gives you a little star kiss on the cheek. So cute!



Also this time of year Gardner Village has the place all decorated for the fall/halloween season and had all these HUGE witches all over the place. It was so fun! If you have never been there....GO!!! You would never regret a visit to Gardner Village.




The sign says student driver!


No comments: