Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cousins, Parks, and Playgrounds!

Monday night we had a Potluck dinner with family on my dad's side. it was awesome to see them all because it's been YEARS! My cousins who grew up in Belgium were almost all there and I loved having that time to spend with them. I wish I had a group photo of everyone! This is once of the only pictures I'm posting since I"m in it, although I got some great pictures of all the family.


This is my cousin Natalies little girl. She is just too cute and such a doll I had to post her picture!



I had made Maliyah pants to match Savannah's for her take home outfit from the hospital, but they weren't finished in time. I finally had them both wearing the outfits together (and surely the last time it would fit SAvannah). And I only made the pants, not the shirts.


We had a picnic dinner at the park with DUck's best friends family and the following are a few pictures from that.


I love that she always has a great smile for pictures!



Melissa's baby Chance. All three of their boys are just absolutely too cute!



Mason was pretty darn good on this skateboard for a 2 year old!





Luke and Melissa's oldest Rylan. He is just a couple months older than M aliyah.



Maliyah did pretty good trying out the skate board. She is so persistent when she wants to learn something!

1 comment:

Melissa and Luke said...

Cute Pictures! It was so great to see you while you were here. I am glad that you got home safely. Hey I love the wooden blocks that you made. You will have to tell me how you made those. They are darling. Anyway, I hope things are going well.