Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The cutest baby girl in the world!

Tuesdays....another busy day for completely different reasons! I have my music classes and my presidency meetings on Tuesday, so between preparing for both of those, holding both of those and cleaning my house and taking care of kiddos....that day is pretty much shot! But this week we threw int he mix of a baby shower! Our bishop has adopted four children, 3 just int he last two years and they are siblings. About a month ago, the mother of the three called and said she had a two week old baby she wanted them to have. Another sibling! HE is a darling little bundle and last minute a baby shower was planned. Lol, the only part about Tuesday I have to share that just makes me laugh because I"m such a geek, is that because I didn't have time to go to the store and get a gift I took my yarn to the gym and crocheted a hat while I was on the bike! I'm sure the men in there were just laughing inside that I was doing that. I felt totally like a dork, but I got the hat done, got my work out done! And quickly made a binky chain to match and voila! A gift! I know I'm a dork.




I made a couple of tops for the girls (matchy of course) and finally got to put Savannah in hers. Maliyah had to wait because hers was on display for super saturday. Anyway it turned out pretty cute and i had to take pictures.






No comments: