Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

And Everything Else

Well our trip ended much too quickly, but we fit most everything in, had a wonderful time, and were ready to come home and rest...I mean get back to our crazy life!

I went to a dinner with some friends to celebrate our friend Kimberly's birthday. It was another great moment to get out and take a break.






For Kyson's preschool this week it was our fieldtrip week and we went to the local Corn maze. It's really a great place with a mini maze for kids, corn box and giant checkers!







My mom got this cute outfit for Savannah and I had to get a picture of her wearing it!




These are some blocks I made for Kimberly before she had her baby a few months ago, but never got a picture of them! So here it is.



While we were in Utah we did Duckworth Family pictures (to be posted later) and this was the dress Janine and I made for the pictures. It took a little longer than I woudl have liked, but it turned otu pretty cute! And this is my cute 2 month old in it!



2 comments:

talcivar said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the dress!! so very cute. Sorry I missed you guys this trip hope you had fun!

Hunsaker said...

so many fun things! i'm so glad you were able to come, and we got to hang out as much as we did! can't wait till we get to see each other again! love ya!