Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ashlands Water Park

Friday this week I had DUck take work off so we could go to Ashland to take the kids to the little water park there. Since we were going that direction we were also going to stop in Medford. Gymboree was having a big sale and it was that time to buy clearance for next summer, so Duck dropped off me and the babies to shop while he took the older two to the museum. It was perfect, the little ones were good while I shopped, I got some AMAZING deals (I"m nearly set for next summer) and then we met up for some yummy mall snacks. I hadn't had mall food in forever....mmmmPretzel Maker!

The water park was a blast. It was an awesome day, hot enough for the kids to enjoy the cold water, but not sooo hot it was unbearable to hang out and watch them! I did though at one point have to go in and get my feet wet! Duck also had fun playing around with the new camera. (I did too, but I"m still just dying to read the manual and REALLY learn how to use it).

















No comments: