Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Interruption - here begins week 2

I am getting confused with my pictures and dates and when we did what so I have to put a mid-week comment to help me see where I'm at! For those who read this blog regularly know I post every week. Well, due to the issues with camera last week I didn't post, so I was totally getting my weeks mixed up and was about to post events that happened last week with this week and I can't do that! There wasn't really tonz more that happened this week that I haven't already mentioned. I haven't really been taking a lot of pictures (although I feel like I just posted a lot!), but I have kinda been lazy! When we go to an event I take advantage of the fact that most people tell me to sit and not do anything, so that's what I do! Therefore, I don't get up and I don't take pictures! Whoopsey! Anyway so on to this week!

No comments: