Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ashley's Birthday Party 7-3-09

Friday we had lots to do to get ready for the 4th, some errand running, some nail painting, and a birthday party!

I had the night before finished this skirt for maliyah and was very pleased with it's turn out. In fact it made me want to go and take apart and re-do her red, white, and blue skirt!






KYson was feeling left out and specifically came out and requested for me to take his pic-ture too!



While running our errands the kids went from silly to really quiet and when I looked in the back Maliyah and Kyson were holding hands. How cute! They haven't done that on their own in the car in a long time!



My friend Heather's little girl was turning 3 and they had a little swimming party for her. Of course the kids loved the party, just being able to play out in the water and run wild! They also got to make their own little pizza's (which of course they hardly touched because they were having too much fun in the water!) and enjoyed eating ice cream cake and helping Ashley open her presents! Happy Birthday Ashley!



My crazy wild maniac!



Jayden's "I'm whining and mad at you" face becuase I cleaned him up and wouldn't let him back out in the water!



Girl time painting nails for the 4th! We also were going to sleep out on the trampoline that night, but it was supposed to rain so we just stayed up late and laid on the tramp watching the clouds, lightening and stars.


No comments: