Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

POsitive Notes Solo Recital 4-29-09

So as quickly as it went and as crazy as it sounds we are already to the last week of my trip! I actually did have a couple of quiet days that week though to do my normal thing, get to bed at a decent hour and let kids have decent naps! I was trying to continue being good and exercise at any chance and so far had done pretty well. At least 3-4 times each week, and considering my trip that was pretty good!

My mom teaches childrens singing groups and this week was their solo recital. The kids love when we are in town and they get to participate in class, but it’s rare that we get to bet their for the solo recitals! It was really fun and shocking to see Kyson get up their and actually WANT to sing in front of e3verybody!

I’m going to just post the link to my sisters blog where she has a video of the grandkids doing their solos. (don't forget to turn off her blog music) They really are so cute so you have to watch. I have to say too my kids’ performances are the least entertaining, so keep watching past them. Maddie Is the last and the part you don’t see in the video but was the best part of all, was when she finished and came to sit by me and said : “hee hee I knew they would laugh at that one!” And if you ever want a good laugh just read their blog and anything that Maddie says, that girl has quite the character built inside her tiny body!

No comments: