Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I've gone to color!

So I finally decided to make some changes to the blog and update my header and the side bar pictures. The sidebar was an easy thing...just updating the pics, an I guess I could have made the header as easy, just the same thing, but with updated pictures, but I thought I might let a little color into your lives! At least when your looking at my blog. I like simple....so I really debated, also I don't care to mess around changing backgrounds or crap on my blog, I don't have time for that, so I had to make sure I liked it enough that I could live with it for at least six months! So hopefully what I did....I will keep liking! I do love the picture though, I love feet so it was perfect (like I love baby and little kids feet....big stinky feet make me wanna puke!)

Anyway, enjoy the new layout and our update this week.

No comments: