Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ford Expedition 3-27-09

These are just a couple of the pictures I took of the Expedition for the Craigs list listing. I can’t believe it’s gone. As much as I know I needed to make the change, I still liked that car and will miss it! I cut the vinyl for the windows with my cricut which although took a little bit of time, would have cost soo much to have had somebody do it! And in case anybody doesn't already know my trick to cheap white vinyl? Contact paper. 50 sq ft for $3.00. Now you aren't going to find anything better than that! It's not guaranteed to stay on a car for 6 years like normal vinyl, but crafting or temporary projects it's perfect! It is removable easily like normal vinyl, is thin and cuts fabulously on the cricut. I highly recommend it!





No comments: