Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby Boy Shower 4-4-09

Last night was a baby shower for a friend in the ward and I decided to take Maliyah along with me. She loves going to these kinds of things and keeps pretty much preoccupied with all that’s going on so she is never a bother. The shower was at Wingers and we had already had dinner so we got one of their ice cream pie slices. I really shouldn’t have ice cream with my sickness so I tried to go easy, but uh, it’s wingers ICE CREAM PIE. Maliyah had fun eating and playing in it though.

The best part was when I was chatting with friends and not really paying attention to the gift opening and Maliyah turns to me and says “mom, pay attention!” On the way out the door I asked her what was the best part and she confessed it was the opening of the presents. “Everything was so cute!” I should have guessed because during the opening of the presents she kept turning to me, “oh that’s so cute, I really like that, look mom!”

I hadn’t been feeling good most of the day so I actually didn’t really want to go, but I had a good time and it was fun to chat with friends I don’t get to see very often. Thanks April and Rachel for making it so fun!


No comments: