Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update week 3-16 through 3-22-09

Wow, have I ever started with What a week! Probably all the time! I think it's because #1 it's the end of the week so I'm exhausted and #2, I always post on Sunday after church so I'm exhausted! And today was no exception! In fact I was missing a counselor and secretary, 3 teachers, but for our luck we were also missing about half the kids! All things considering though things went pretty smoothly thanks to all those there who helped me out, especially duck who took on the sunbeam class! And for those who don't know, Sunbeams are the 3 year old class. Luckily he only had a couple of kids.

I spent a few days this week helping my mom finish her blog, which is done! You can click here to see www.reneepackerphotgraphy.com. I'm now anxious to change my craft blog after all the things I have learned to do!

But then there were my normal weekly things, then little extra things added here and there that just made for a busy week. It wasn't bad though and I feel as though I accomplished a lot. I have been feeling so much better that I'm finally able to get back to my make a list and actually get it done! For awhile there I just gave up on making any lists and was just happy if I got anything done!

We are also in the process right now of trying to get our Expedition ready to sell. We are ready to moved up in the world. yup, that's right, due to more kids and need for more efficient toddler and stroller space, we are getting a mini van! Duck swore he would never own one, but he also never knew he would marry someone like me! I'm so excited for the convenience (because for anybody who doesn't drive an SUV, it's not the easiest vehicle for toddlers! let alone 4 kids in car seats!) We finally paid off the expedition, and will use Duck's extra profit Sharing to hopefully pay for and be payment free on a vehicle! I think that's the part that I'm most excited about. So if you know anybody who would like an Expedition, it's a 2000, has about 125,000 miles on it and really is a great car (other than you can't fit a stroller in the back!) It seats 8, and really can hold a lot of stuff....just not strollers!

I hope that you are all doing well. WE love when we get to hear from you all and look at your blogs and read your comments. I'm looking forward to my trip to Utah next month and catching up as it will be my only trip this year until probably September! Wow, I think that's a record for me!

4 comments:

becky gomez said...

Camille,
I'm sorry about your Sunday, we were in the same boat, missing 3 or so teachers, 1 counselor and 1 secretary, but ironically, no kids! :) That's why I get a good long 3 hour nap on Sunday's, I'm so exhausted after church!

Dixie Packer said...

you'll have to let me know what is out there in the way of vans because sometime in the future we're going to have to buy one too

Warrior Princesa said...

camille! how did you know i was traveling this weekend? i barely told anyone! you are psychic!! thanks for blogging on my blog, and for your suggestions! i loved them!and i am going to use them the next trip that i make.

Kristy said...

Hey! Your mom's site looks great! She has taken some great pictures and you did a great job helping her present that! You are amazing!