Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cars and drawings 3-10-09

So just now as I was posting things I look at my blog and wasn't happy with what I saw.
I like the simplicity of my background, I like my title (although outdated) I for the most part am happy with my side bar, but I was nonetheless unhappy. I'll explain why. This past week I have been learning a lot of blogging tricks.

I have been creating a photography blog for my mom and have learned some really cool things that I can do by messing around with the HTML in blogger. I will for sure post a link when it's done, but what I was discovering today about my blog is it's too narrow.

So I just widened it. Now I feel like you see more post, less side bar and my pictures will hopefully be more visable. I am also learning this week to post larger photos so now when I have one I really want to show some detail, I can post a huge as big as the screen photo! yay!

Just had to mention that.

This week Kyson got a prize for stayin in his bed. He wanted a car to paint. So while I was getting groceries at Wal-mart I got these little wood cars for the boys.

The best part was tat they were only $ .88. But then they were fun to pain and actually still drove well. So we set up a board as a track, Kyson painted his car (I added a few little extra touch ups) and I painted Jaydens car, and we raced!







In the mean time Maliyah's prize was she earned back her markers she lost. I think she colored for like five hours that day!





I painted the truck to match Duck's, this was Maliyah's request. And then Ky painted red and wanted it to be a race car. So I busted out my vinyl and the cricut and cut out tiny (and I mean 1/4 in. tiny!) letter and numbers for our cars. They were really fun to make and ky had a blast racing them with me!





No comments: