Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Packer Sledding! 12-30-08

Okay, so I have a video of the pictures from this sledding trip, but these are just a few that I re-edited or maybe weren't on the video. There were too many good ones to not put in a video so we made one. We tried to make it for all the family to watch before we left, but mom's computer didn't like me and it wouldn't save. So I gave up and re-did it when I got home. So don't forget to watch the video! There are some super cute pictures.

Growing up it was pretty traditional that sometime the week after Christmas the whole family would go sledding together. We have our favorite spot...that has a variety of hills and some really great jumps, but this year since we have so many little ones we decided to try a new spot. First i have to say that the day was BEAUTIFUL!! WE couldn't have asked for better weather. It was warm and sunny and the kids were having a blast. The hill was perfect as well. It wasn't too huge, but big enough that even the adults and teenagers had fun, but not so big that the little ones coulnd't come up on their own! Maliyah and Ky and that age of kids were even carrying their own sleds up the hill! Usually after playing in the snow for so long we have total melt down because they are so cold, but not today! They were tired because we left at a later time, but no cold finger or toes. It was perfect! I didn't wear a coat, just a sweatshirt and even ended up taking that off as well. WE all had to agree it was the most perfect fun family sledding day I think we had ever had, and we have had some pretty fun ones thanks to dad! (I mean grandpa!) Thanks everybody for making that such a fun day. I wished it could have never ended!

Now with that said, check out the pictures and watch the video!











One thing I didn't mention was Jayden's crazy love for this sledding! He was having so much fun going down with everybody and was ready to go one time but there wasn't anybody to go with him (I was being careful and not going since I"m pregnant) so I thought what the heck, I'll let him try it alone! I put him on his tummy head first and sent him down the hill. he probably went 10 more times and didn't want to stop! I even found him trying to slide down on his bum like Kyson was! That kid was a maniac! (And I guess I am for letting him go alone?!)

















1 comment:

Kelly said...

These pictures are so great. Looks like so much fun!