Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nemo the lifesaver

We have this little reclining Nemo Child Size lawn chair that we have had for a few years. WE got it out the other day and Jayden loves it! He climes into it all day and it's finally the one place I can get him to stay put to dring his milk. He does not drink enough milk and the only way I can get him to is if I give him a warm bottle and even then half the time he won't drink it! Wierdo. Anyway, I started letting him drink it in the nemo chair and he loves it! Even the fact that he sat there and didn't throw his bottle at me while I was taking these pictures was a miracle. He was the same way with nursing, he just would get so dang distracted! So usually he lasts about 30 seconds and is done. Hopefully this Nemo method will keep working! I'm nervous for Christmas when we give up the bottle completely, will my child never drink milk!? He will down water in a water bottle, cup or sippy, but not milk. Wierd.









No comments: