Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Pictures

I wanted to make sure and get some decent pictures of the kids in their costumes before it got to dark. I had been at the store early that morning to get some dry ice and the Hay bales were on sale. Perfect! So we created a little picture corner so we could do it! The kids are probalby so sick of me always doing this and they are such great sports, but one day they will thank me! At least they aren't pictures of my naked kid peeing on an end table......JK Kristy! That will be a story to rememer forever! And sorry for anybody who missed that story, it was a good one!


Princess Maliyah



Good night, I mean Knight! Sir Kyson



The whole crew....




And the ferocious beast! Dragon Jayden!



So here is Jayden as a dragon....





And here is Kyson as a dragon two years ago!







1 comment:

Hunsaker said...

jr. saw the picture of kyson, and said....thats prince charming!