Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekly Update 10/13/08 - 10/19/08

This week was great being home from our trip although I took like four days to unpack! I had a very lazy week, but felt like I deserved it. After all i'm a whole year older now and don't I deserve a few lazy days in the year!

Saturday Duck and I got a sitter for the boys and took Maliyah out. WE wanted to take her to a few stores and start making her birthday and Christmas lists. She wants a princess party, wants a princess dress, and wants to be a princess for Halloween, so I was pretty sure we would end up getting her a princess dress for her birthdya, but I also wanted to know what other things she might like (other than princess and horses). I had forgotten it was teh Toy Stores grand opening so everything in the store was 20% off. Because of the sale we ended up getting her princess dress that night. Besides we needed it for halloween anyway. We let her pick, and of course ehe picked the most expensive one. But they were all pretty costly, but figured since it was birthdya present, and halloween costume we would get it and put any other birthday money towards it. She really loved the dress she picked out! After the store we went to dinner. All through dinner Maliyah kept saying how special it was that we were there together, just with her. I was happy to see that she recognized that it WAS a special occasion! I love that girl!

Enjoy reading about our week!

No comments: