Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Updating 9-27-08

Hey Everybody! it's only been a few days since my last group of posts from the trip, but it's Sunday, my normal day to post, so I thought I would try to get back on track. I also discovered a few things on here, that I can control the order of my posts more than just the date it's entered! I hate when I go to someones update on their blog and I have to either scroll down to the last time I read, or read it out of order. So annoying. And I know that's how it is on here! So I think from now on, I might put my updates in order from the last update. That means, if you read it every week you never have to scroll down to start from the last update, it will start at the top and go down. I don't have time to think about how I'm going to start that, probably next week when I actually have pictures to post, but not right now.

It's been a ridiculously busy week. Not only tring to get things back in order just in my house, but everything else. Three weeks is really long to be gone and when I get back it's like I have three times as much to do! I have a sign (like the huge store sign!) and crafts I have to make for the Gift Factory, my next set of jewelry for the Toy Store, I had my Primary Activity Saturday, Enrichment Thursday, Relief Society Humanitarian Project Saturday followed by the RS Broadcast, a Baptism after that, A girls Bedroom that I had to decorate on Friday, a business blog I had to have up and running for my sister and I...and a million other things in between. Finally last night after the Baptism (although I had things to get ready for church) I swore I wasn't going to do anything but sit with Duck and watch a movie. It was nice to just relax, and today I even took a nap. I had been sick this week and that really took a lot of my energy so I have totally been lazy today.

OH! I did remember one fun thing we did this week and I do have picures, so I'll have to upload them tomorrow or something, but we took the kids to a High School Football game! It was totally so fun so I 'll tell more about it shortly. love you all!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness you are sooo busy!!! How do you do it all?? Seriously!?! I bet your house always looks amazing too. You sometimes say you have to get caught up on your house but honestly I bet its always in great shape. You are amazing!!