Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Max's first photo shoot 8-22-08

Friday of this week I helped a friend take a few pictures of her newborn baby. He is only 2 weeks old and 7 pounds, but what a doll! He was really good for his first little photo shoot and it was so fun. Every time I would focus on his tiny little body parts I just fell in love all over again! I can’t wait to have another baby! (don’t tell Duck I said that!....just kidding honey)

It really was so fun to do that with Angie and to share that part of Max’s life with her! What a sweet family!

This was one of my favorites

Too cute!

I can't help it....I love those tiny toes!


{PIctureS REQUESTED To Be dEleTed}

1 comment:

Heidi said...

very cute Camille. I need to get some pointers from you. What was the white you used that he is laying on, where it is all around him?