Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Super Saturday Wow! 7-13-08

so, I'm not done catching up with my pictures yet, but I had to take a break for some meetings I had tonight. We had our Priesthood Preview for the 11 year olds in my Primary and that went fabulously well! We got done and outta there in an hour, which was my goal. But then I had to meet with my Relief Soceity 2nd counselor about our Super Saturday. We decided this year to go stake wide with our super saturday (announced by me the day before I got asked to be the Primary President....totally not my fault!), which means lots of work and lots of planning, and even more organizing! Upcoming this week, oh in two days!!...is our first meeting with all the reps from all the wards. I'm nervous they won't all come, but praying they do. Jamie, our second counselor, and the new enrichment coordinator had picked out all the crafts and felt prepared for the meeting. I was feeling there was more to go over, so after PP I went to her house to go over it all. I left the church and drove the 1/2 mile to her house around 8:00. I just got home and it's 11:10!! Four hours! Nearly four hours of just planning for this meeting. It's funny how simple things sound sometimes until you start to get to the nitty gritty! Crazy! But at least I feel more prepared for this meeting. I have lots to type up and printing to do to hand out to everybody, but hopefully that will go quickly.

Anyway, it's late and I really shouldn't have taken the time to get on here, but I had to check somethign on the internet anyway...so why not!?

No comments: