Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Camille Duckworth Photography

I must confess I'm a sucker for lifestyle pictures.  Pictures that tell a story.  I love the details, the stories, and the emotions.  I still have posed family pictures all over my walls, but if I'm honest, my favorites are the real moments captured.

I specialize in family, newborn and lifestyle photography however I am willing to talk about other types of sessions if you want to give me a call. :)

Since losing all my pictures a couple years ago (and having another external drive fail) I don't have most of my "professional" pictures to share but I scrounged up what I could find and added in my latest most favorite story telling pictures too.  Of course most of them are of my kids since I haven't been doing photography as a business for four years.  I'm only opening myself for sessions through January so if you are interested make sure and get on my calendar.

Pricing:  I try to make it easy.  Flat free and you get the copyrights. Payment accepted by cash, check, PayPal, Venmo or Cash app.

Basic Session (Family, Child or Maternity): 1 hour, 1 location, 35-40 full resolution digital images, $300.

Newborn:  2+ hours, my home or yours, 35-40 full resolution digital images $350.

Newborn Mini:  30 minutes, your home, 7-10 full resolution digital images $125.
'
I deliver my images via CD, but if you would like a USB of all your digitals I can do that for an additional $15.

Any other session types feel free to contact me via text or call, email or facebook:

Camille Duckworth
milkmilkmilk21@hotmail.com
541-331-8012

To keep myself sane, I am going to start requiring a $50 deposit (which goes towards your session total) at the time of booking. The rest of the total will be due upon delivery of your completed images.


Family








  





Kids




























Newborns and Babies













Lifestyle
















































































Food, Flowers and Miscellaneous





















No comments: