Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 15, 2018

KFalls visit day 2 - Hammer St Social

We saw Juanita every day of our trip. it was fun to get to see her so much!



I stopped at Nicole Trejo's house Monday morning to use her computer to edit a few pictures.  I always enjoy our visits...and this cute one was hanging around with us.


The rest of the day we hung at Molly's, just enjoying each other and getting ready for the Hammer Street Friends social!

















Monday night we had a Hammer St Social in Molly's backyard.  I didn't get pictures of everybody, but I tried. I totally missed Matt and Trish and for some reason didn't get a picture of Mollyl's family! whoops.  We had such a great time though!









































These three boys!














Being in timeout is the BEST time to practice your spit bubble blowing skills!






















No comments: