Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Week Update and a few other pictures {Sunday Best}

So, I know many of you (my family frequent readers) are totally anxious to hear all about our trip....but there was NO way I was goign to have time to go through all 1600+ pictures, pick out my favorites and get them all posted today. There are too many I want to share and it's going to be hard to weed out the best! So I'll post everything else today and leave you with a promise of Hawaii Pictures and adventures next week! It was an amazing trip though and I'm soooo glad that we got the chance to go! I really needed the break!

Here is our Sunday best for the past three weeks:

Last Sunday before the trip!



My mom and Sister were awesome to make sure and get a Sunday Best picture of the kids! I also took one of Duck and I, that I'll post with the rest of our pictures next week.

Pretty amazing considering they had to get 8 little ones out for church at 9!



Today! It was a busy morning lemme tell ya! After a late family fun night and not preparing at ALL for Sunday, we had to get up early to pull it all off an still we were running late. It was amazing I made it to church (with three sick girls) before Sacrament started. Although I sent them home with DUck after!



The Sunday before we left we celebrated Fathers Day, since we were going to be gone ON fathers day. It was a fun day and the kids of course loved showering their dad with love, service, notes and gifts!





Monday before we left, I was watching my friends little boys and her youngest son was totally in love with the tadpoles! I just love love love this little guy! He's not a huge fan of me, so when I can get a smile a hug or a laugh, it just melts my heart!

   



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so so so much for these pictures of Landon. Because of his anti- social"ness". I think i am honestly one of the only people who has ever gone out of my way to capture a picture of him. Let's face it, the kid won't hold still and he has his own adgenda. Both bad for the ideal camera model. It means a lot that you went out of your way to take these. i just love you and appreciate you our friendship more than you'll ever know:) oh btw this is melissa:)