Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Best and Update!

This weekend was conference weekend and what an amazing weekend it was! I love, and so look forward to conference. I always feel so uplifted, encouraged and strengthened by the words of our prophet and his apostles! Saturday night while Duck was at Priesthood we were also invited to spend that time at a friends house. I was so grateful for her invite! It gave me a chance to visit with and learn from two women whom I greatly admire, and the kids had a blast playing with friends they don't get to see very often!

Our Sunday best this morning was fast! My camera battery was dead so I had to use my point and shoot. It's SO slow! So I took three pictures and was totally done waiting for the camera. We watch the first Sunday session of conference at the church and I love that we get dressed up and go to the church on Sunday. It helps us throughout the day feel more and remember that it's the sabbath. If I were to hang out in pj's or normal clothes, it would not feel very sabbathy!

No comments: