Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blog Update....Oh from Forever Ago!

It's been so ridiculously long since I've posted (for me at least) and I'm so behind. But although I attempt to keep a daily journal, I miss a lot and this blogging helps me have some family history as well as keeping my family and friends update on our lives. So be patient with me as this will be a VERY long bunch of posts...but I'll do my best to cut things back a bit! If you can only imagine how many pictures one might take (especially when that one someone LIKES to take pictures) on a 4 week trip to visit family.

I'll start with our Sunday Best as usual....just instead of one you will get four (er 6?)!

December 25th

Amazingly on Christmas Day we made it to church EARLY!!! It was such a happy day, I'm grateful for this picture to spark the memory of such a special day!


When we were at the house later with family my sister took this picture of the family, something that RARELY happens!


January 1st

I was in such a hurry this day that I didn't check my exposure and when I went back to look at them they were ALL horribly over exposed. I did my best to edit...but it looks best in B&W so there.



January 8th


This Day Savannah wanted me to take her picture once she was all dressed so I took her outside for a few minutes. Golly that girl makes me laugh. She looked pretty cute too even if I do say so myself!

 







January 15th

I goofed again...in a hurry set my exposure when I was zoomed in and then when I stepped back for the whole picture it ended up being way over exposed....you would think I would learn!

Testing my exposure



not testing!



January 22nd

So....even though we were late...again (see a pattern?) I made sure that I didn't totally screw up the picture! Even though half the kids aren't even looking...I had to pick this picture because it really depicts how things really are! (I didn't notice this until later but Maliyah is using her foot to hold Emma up! lol)

No comments: