Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Still working on it {photography}

I've been working on learning how to get the most out of my Christmas Tree pictures. I'm learning. But here are my latest.









I also had read an article about panning (when your moving subject is in focus but the background is a blur). I decided to experiment and try it out. And honestly I think for my very first try I did pretty okay. Of course it was on my kids that don't move that fast. I'm sure if it was a car or something I would totally screw it up, but this is a start right?





I don't know what the opposite of panning is called, but we tried that too. The background is in focus and the subject blurred and moving.



2 comments:

Shalamar said...

Camille, you're really becoming incredible at photography! I LOVE the pictures at the bottom! The one of Emma staring at the tree with the word "joy" is beautiful! I seriously can't wait until you guys are here! I'm so excited to see everyone and for you guys to meet Allen. Love you!

Unknown said...

Camille, I enjoyed looking at your photographs. They look amazing, please consider starting a "mom's photography club" and include me!