Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random Stuff

Jayden was helping me in the kitchen and touched something hot. His burn was so minor that I couldn't even see where it was on his hand, but aloe still made him feel so much better. Plus it came out of a cool squirty thing so he kept requesting re-application!



Jayden got a belated birthday card from my mom and he was SO excited! He had to show me every tiny detail on the card and then he took it for rides on his fire engine and asked that I take pictures of it. Thanks mom!





My muggies! (that's what the kids call themselves when they wear these towels....don't ask me where they got that from)



Seriously. I took on a job. A big job. I wished I hadn't. I love crafting and I love making accessories for little girls. But 120 bows was just too much. NEVER again will do that. Amy I love you. And I hope all the little girls in the family LOVE their 12 bows! (one for each month of the year).

No comments: