Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Preschool, crafts and BLOOD?

No, before you go thinking we had an injury during preschool, don't worry because we didn't.

But yes, we hosted preschool this last week and the theme was colors. Since these kids pretty much know their colors we got more into mixing colors and worked on the letter of the day a lot. The shape was triangles. We played a game where they had to find all the colored triangles and match them to larger squares that I had. WE played many variations of this game and their favorite part is when we would start over with a new game and it would rain triangles! (when I threw them up and let them mix while falling to the ground)



We had rainbow cupcakes. I thought the cupcake liners ended up looking cooler than the cupcakes! And yes I had to use LOTS and LOTS of bad for you artificial coloring to make these.



I always overplan for preschool and can never do all that I prepared. So this time I decided to cut back and of course ended up having LOTS of extra time at the end, so we had a dance party! Maliyah loved this part..heehee she is my little dancer. The kids LOVED it though!



After Emma was blessed I couldn't bear to pack away that beautiful dress that my BIL made for me. I had plans of hanging up in the room, but needed the right hanger. Well I found a wooden one and finally months later finished it and it's ready to hang! Now it will probably take another few months before it actually makes it up on the wall. ;)







Believe it or not this last week was the first time I have ever given blood! Every time sign ups come around (and i see them) I'm either pregnant or just had a baby and nursing. So I usually bring food and sign up Duck! This time I figured even though I'm still nursing, I figured it's been 7 months and should be fine. It was a great experience and I was very happy that I finally had the chance to go and do it! I totally recommend it. People need your blood. Tomorrow it could be someone you love. Do it!

No comments: