Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall leaves and Winter....snow?

Wednesday I was taking some pictures for a friend and afterwards let Maliyah run around and jump in some leaves. WE don't really have trees, or leaves in our yard so my poor kids have to use other peoples yards to do it! Maliyah had a blast!









this was just me messing with different effects on Photoshop.



Thursday I was in charge of our preschool field trip and we visited the Bus Station. They have a program called meet the bus where they teach a school group about the public transportation system and then take us on our own private bus ride! It was SO perfect, the ladies who gave us the tour/ride were so fantastic with the preschoolers and offered to take this picture for us at the end.

This was also the first day of snow. Good thing I did those pictures the night before!!

No comments: