Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Week Update May 15 through June 26th

Summer is here! And because of our trip to Utah and then Fathers Day I haven't been able to blog! Good news...there isn't anything else major going on for a long time so hopefully there won't be any more of these massive posts of pictures from weeks of time! But I'm determined to not get so behind that I can't catch up.

Before our trip I was still struggling quite a bit with nursing and Emma being fussy. I have to say overall it's gotten much better. She is pretty crabby right now because of shots, but nursing has significantly gotten better and we have been able to kinda live back to normal again!

I'll briefly mention a few special things that have happened along the way with the pictures, but otherwise I'm mostly just posting pictures!

No comments: