Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Triplets? Nope...just lucky

I think I have mentioned before, but there were three of us pregnant all expecting girls and due within just a week of eachother in my ward. Pretty crazy huh!? Even though between one coming a week early and Emma coming a week late (so therefore there is a 3 week gap) these babies were still all born too close together to not capture them together! Here is the result of our photo shoot!

Emma - 5 weeks
Kari - 7 weeks
Lizzie - 8 weeks















 



 



I have to admit I was pretty nervous about the turn out of these. How do you position three newborns...that aren't SUPER new born? How do you get them all on the same schedule so that they all sleep and wake at the same time? WEll...I think we just got REALLY lucky!

No comments: