Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Becca's Graduation

My baby sister Becca, the youngest of us 8 packer kids graduated from High School while we were visiting. The neatest part about it was that all 8 (except my brother who is on a mission) were there to witness it!



Layton High Graduation 2011

 

I don't get to see my brother Jaron or JOrdan very often. When Jaron and his wife Vanesa and their two darling boys showed up I cried! I was so excited to see all my family!

 

My gorgeous mom and Becca who will both be going to school at Weber State this fall.




After the graduation we all went to lunch at Olive Garden.

Brent & Shalamar and Duck and I

 

Becca & her best friend; Dad and Mom

 

Nathan and Jaron; and their wives Vanesa and Dixie

 

Jordan and Larissa; Janine and Adam

 
Congrats Becca! We love you!

No comments: