Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Sunday

Again, just about the greatest thing to the kids to have Grandma and Grandpa around. It made my job so much easier to have constant entertainment for them!

With church at 9:00 it's hard to take the time for a good picture beforehand...but we tried. Savannah was totally not in the mood and the others kept being goofy..but we got something!

 



Just hanging out after church playing with our new toys



Savannah finally after three days warmed up to gma and gpa



This was Maliyah and gma the whole time! Inseperable



Making Caramel Apples











EATING the caramel apples!



The absolutely cute homemade gift that I got from my sister Janine. She had my name. Duck and I both had my parents. Duck made my dad a snowman in a bucket, and I made a bunch of cards for my mom. I think my brother Jaron had Duck but has still to mail it...hint hint Jaron!



The kiddos in their Christmas pj's!

No comments: