Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hair do instructions or tutorial

So I'm doing something I swore I would never do. POst HOw-to's on doing hair. But recently I had a hair and bow class, then helped a friend during our girls night and she wanted step by step pictures of the hair do's. They really are pretty simple, but since I took the pictures....I'm posting them. Plus it's an easy way to get them to you Heather!

Here is my version of quirky twisties:



















Then just a top pulled to the side pony. I like this because it's so simple, but really can be appropriate for any occasion. Emily's hair is very thick and I prefer there to be less hair coming out of the pony, thus as you see the the pictures below I actually kinda hollow out the bottom of the gathered hair.







I also tend to let the pony come closer to the face so that when the bow or flower is closer to the face as well, but really it looks good no matter where it's placed.






NOt so much a tutorial as it is pictures for Heather!

No comments: