Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Years Day HAIR partay!

Maliyah needed a hair cut and when I asked her how short she wanted it, she said as short as mommy's. Although I LOVE doing Maliyah's long hair....I'm not afraid to have it cut....hair grows, and hers is no exception. I said go for it! And we did. It has turned out super cute, she loves it, and it's easy. I still try to do braids and funky stuff....it works to a point, but mostly we wear it in one or two pony's and down. She argues that we cut it short so that she COULD wear it down every day.

Before



During





After



We also colored my sister Becca's hair, but didn't get a picture of that. It ended up really pretty though.

I also had never painted Savannah's finger nails yet. I really don't care to honestly, but Maliyah wanted to try so we did. Hated it and sent Duck to the store to get polish remover to take it off. I'll keep my baby a baby a little while longer!




How Maliyah's Hair has changed over the years!

2005





2006





2007



2008 (I know this doesn't show much change, I couldn't find the picture I had of her hair down....this was when it was ridiculously long down to her bum)



February 2009





May 2009



October 2009



January 2010

No comments: