Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Update 11-15 through 11-29-09

Updates. Why do I always dread the update....because it requires me to think...to think what we did that wasn't captured with a picture! It's been two weeks as well and so I have spent all afternoon on the computer and am SO done. So hopefully I can keep this brief and just update you on the highlights.

I finished last time with Jaydens birthday. It was a busy weekend and it didn't end there! It was my month to do Sharing time so I was very busy each weekend with that, but then of course everything else!

Ya know, my brain is fried...I can't think, and I don't care to much. I'm going to leave it to what's in the posts with pictures! A few pictures I didn't post are of a few photo shoots I did this week. I'm grateful for the opportunity occasionally to do that as it's good experience for me but very nerve wracking as well since I really don't know much about what I"m doing! And for the record I warn those whom I take pictures of that I really don't know! I want to learn more about my camera and get better at photography so as to take better pictures of my family and friends, but it's going to take me years at this rate! Anyway I'm not posting any of those but it's been fun to do them.

OH! Last but certainly not least news....my brother Austin got his mission call and opened it on Thanksgiving DAy! Jordan gets home from Japan on February 20th, and Austing leaves on March 5th.....for...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rome Italy!!!

Seriously about the coolest thing in the world and I"m so excited for him! For sure since their dates are overlapping and they will see eachother I am going to go to Utah for the homecoming/farewell. Love you Austin!!

Hope that this finds you all well and that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was a blast although I'm glad to be home and in my own bed.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

As usual a fun and exciting couple of weeks at the Ducks. Such cute kids, and ideas. I love the matching outfits.