Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Preschool Halloween Party

Our Preschool had a Halloween party this week insted of a normal preschool session. One of the moms Tiffany put it all together and did a great job. They had fun games like a cake walk, donuts on a string, a spooky laboratory, witch hats, and a bat craft. The kids got to dress up for their first time this week so it was the most exciting! (by Halloween night I think they were sick of their costumes!)

This was a warm easy costume this day for Savannah, a cow! I had just made the bows the night before for her pictures we were getting done that day and I thought it went perfectly!

Jayden was a Lion....roar!!! And what a cute lion too! But the best part about this costume is that my mom made it about 20 years ago! It was the inspiration for our whole family's costumes(the wizard of OZ) when she called me about a year ago wondering if she should throw it away! I gasped! No way! I want it! How stinkin cute!






This next set of pictures is funny. Jade was making the witch cookie treat and was hilarious. He would put the frosting on the hershey kiss, stick in on the cookie, then eat just the kiss off. Then he would hand me another kiss to open, frosting, stick it on, then eat it off again! He could care less for the cookie, but most funny was that he had to stick the kiss on before he could eat it again!














No comments: