Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Potty Training....#3 for me

This week I have been Potty Training as I mentioned before and it's been a little slow. Jayden I think is mentally ready, but physically we are still struggling to train his body and BLADDER to know what to do at the right time.

He did have one time he was on the potty peeing, not intentionally, but I really wanted to celebrate the fact and hopefully encourage him to do it again. So we celebrated then got to play outside! That was the best! I honestly didn't think the weather would be so great at this time so it sucks we are stuck inside, but hopefully his body will catch on soon so we don't have to remain cooped up!







I'm also still struggling to learn how to properly use my new camera so I take any opportunity to play with it. Good thing I think I have cute kids so I can use them as my subjects to shoot!





NO explaination...just a stilly boy wearing his googly glasses!

1 comment:

Steven Terry said...

(This is Savannah, not Steve:)) --Your kids are so cute Camille. Darling blanket too. Jayden is the spitting image of Jaron. He has SUCH a cute face. Good job on the potty training. We haven't started with Benson yet and he is already 3! I'm sure he could do it if he wanted to but I don't know if I am ready!