Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Birthday Date - Michael Jacksons This is IT!

A little while ago we went to a movie and one of the preview was about the Michael Jackson film. I immediately turned to Duck and said for my birthday I want tickets to see that movie! I was so excited and just was giddy waiting all month, three weeks AFTER my birthday before I could see it!

All I can say was....it was amazing! I would watch it over and over and over and could talk about it forever and ever and ever! I highly recommend seeing it if you haven't already!





It was a great date! It's been a long time since we had been out together that long! We had to go to Medford, so that included 3 hours of driving which was great time for talking! WE hit the all you can eat Shrimp at red-lobster and absolutely enjoyed our evening out!

THANK YOU DUCK SO MUCH!! YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE 
YOU SO MUCH!












No comments: