Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Update 9-13 through 10-4-09

Due to our trip to Utah, it’s been awhile since posting. And now of course I have about a million pictures, I’m having a hard time picking just a few favorites and wishing that I had more time to tell ALL about our trip. But I can’t, all I can do is highlight a few favorite moments and then catch up on this week. One part I’ll mention is that Savannah turned 2 months this week. I cant’ believe it! I’ll be doing her pictures tomorrow so they will be posted next week.

Maliyah's first day riding the bus! I barely made it in time to get the picture, but she loved it! I still drive her to school in the morning so I didn't have to go through the pain of putting her on the bus. Just the excitement and anticipation of picking her up from the bus!

Photobucket

Often after taking Maliyah to school I would go on walks with the boys. One day I let Ky ride his bike and he was stoked!

Photobucket

Jade not so stoked because he is still stuck in the stroller!

Photobucket

This particular Day Maliyah had a specific request for her hair. I had to modify a bit to make it work, but she was super thrilled that I did what she wanted (since normally I won't!).

Photobucket

Kyson's first preschool day away from our home (I'm doing a swap group so the first day was at our house). He loved it and was in a happy mood all day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ryan, Carrie and Jace said...

Oh your trip sounds like so much fun! I'm so glad you got to spend lots of time with both families. I can't get over how adorable your kiddos are. Miss ya.