Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Week update 8-31 through 9-6-09

This week has been SO busy. I know I say that always, but I guess if you were to say every week is busy, then this week would be my busier than normal week? I don’t make sense, I’m tired and really I have so much more things I need to move on to than blogging, so with out any more adieu here were some of our activities this week!

Last Day hanging out before Maliyah starts school.






Picnicing it in the front yard



What a couple of goofballs!



Maliyah’s First Day of Schoool!



Feeling confident and proud!




No tackle it Tuesday this week, more like tackle the backpack! Take something plain and black and turn it into something beautiful!




Ky wishing he was joining her



Boys Partying while Maliyah is workin' hard!






Already making friends.



Yay, she's happy to see me!



Happy as can be!


1 comment:

Dixie Packer said...

she looks so cute for her first day of school! i can't believe our girls are old enough for kindergarten. has she been liking it so far? does she ride the bus to and from school? or do you pick her up from school?