Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Freezing WAter!

Thursday my friend Kimbery had invited the kids and I to go swimming at her parents house. The kids had a blast, probably could have played all afternoon....and nearly did! The water was FREEZING and it would take the kids awhile to get used to it and be comfortable playing in it, but once they did they LOVED it! I'm still not quite ready for a swimsuit, so I watched and played with the babies! It was a really fun afternoon so THANKS Kimberly!

Later that Evening Duck suprised me with a little gift...okay a BIG gift! We had been talking about a new camera for awhile, but I wanted to wait until we could afford a good one. Well, he had done a lot more researching and looking than I and he found an incredible deal on Ebay and went for it! I am very happy, super excited, can't wait to learn more about this camera, but horrible timing! I've been trying really hard to eliminate NOT HAVE TO'S from my schedule, trying to simplify my life (yeah right) and it's going to eat at me every day, sitting there, calling at me to play with it! But I'm going to be good and wait until a few really busy things I have going on are through, then I can do that....in the mean time good thing it has an automatic button! Thanks Duck for being so thoughtful...I love you and you are the best!












These are two of the first picutres Duck took while experimenting with the camera. I was actually gone grocery shopping and didn't even know he had opened it up and taken pictures!





No comments: