Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Tree and Decorations 12-1-08

Our family tradition is to put up our Christmas tree for Family Home Evening, the Monday night after Thanksgiving. This year I decided to be brave and let the kids put all the ornaments on. Of course Duck had to help them reach to higher branches, but they did them all by themselves! I still have a little fixin to do, but they sure had fun putting them up!

I also included a picture of the count down calendar the kids and I made.




My little Ky being an elf.



Reindeer Maliyah





So this is just the top part of the Count Down calendar we made, but basically the numbers just count up from the bottom and by each number is a treat and they get to take turns every day picking a treat off until we reach Christmas! Yea!

No comments: