Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Bows 11-7-08

I had made some bows to take to the toy store and Gift Factory and always take pictures first. But I had also recently ordered some crocheted headbands and wanted pics of the bows on the headbands. So I used my kids for models. Duck hates when I do this, but this first picture is Ky, and the next is Jade. Ky doesn't work at all cause you can really see his short calic-ey hair, but the one of Jade I think could totally pass as a girl......don't you!? Mostly I chose these two because they were my favorite bows.






1 comment:

Shalamar said...

Wow it's so nice to see what you guys have been up to. I can't believe Jayden is one! I like the picture of him walking. We're going in on wednesday and my dr is going to try and see what the baby is. I'll let you know if we know for sure. Love ya