Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sea Lions @ Simpson Reef 10-11-08

Our last stop before heading back home was Simpson Reef to see the Sea Lions. We had stopped by two days ealier, but didn't really see anything worth getting out for, but then someone said oh yeah, you will see tonz of sea lions. So this time we got there and I opened the door. Immediately I could hear them! Hundreds and Hundreds of Sea Lions Barking. Below are two pictures of the same rock. One is closer, a picture I found online, then the one that I took. From where we were, there were so many all bunched together you couldn't even tell there was life out there. But then we used the Binoculars and there they were, Hundreds of Sea Lions.


This is the picture I took that you really can't tell there are animals out there.


This is the picture from on online. Definitely more life form...it also must have been taken during the summer, there is more foliage on the rock.



I hate having my picture taken right now, but I want my kids to grow up knowing I was a part of their life! So we snatched a lady to take a quick family pic.













OKay, so that was the excitment from that stop, except for one more thing. Remember those old Magazines that would have cartoons that you have pick out whats missing, or what doesn't belong? Well this is that game! The two pictures below have something that definitely does NOT belong. Study the pictures then comment on what you think it is. I'll post next week on the answer. Have fun!



No comments: