Welcome to our blog!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween Crafts

This last week I had a sign I had to make for the outside of the Gift Factory and then I had to go in and do the window display,b ut as I thought about doing the window I realized I hadn't made any crafts of my own! So I had one day to finish the sign and a few crafts.





Before showing though I have to tell you about this lady in my ward. Her name in Yvonne and Yvonne is amazing. She can put together things faster than anyone I know. She could make a 100 page scrapbook....no 5 100 page scrapbooks in like one week! And they are for gifts not even herself. She can just bust out about anything in no time flat.





So this day I had this huge 2' x 6' sign I had to finish and something to put in the store. The following is what I completed



Pumpkin, idea is a copy of what they made at my moms craft night in Utah and also the first time I used my new jig saw!




Boo Sign



Trick or Treat Stacking Blocks



Fall Wreath - another copy from my mom's craft night....smaller version



Spooky Sign



and last but not least the Store Sign! This store opened last November and finally....due to my constant nagging and then offering to do the sign for a good deal, the store has a sign so that the world knows it exists!



So at the end of the day when I got the sign done, adn 5 crafts all byt 5:00 Pm, in one day, and then also got her window displays done....I felt like a Yvonne!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that sign, your just amazing! Someday I hope to have a grain of the craftiness that contain.